Thursday, September 07, 2006























































































Long time no talk to!! Ok so ive been out of internet for like 2 1/2 weeks. But good news... I am not in ZHUHAI anymore!! Thats right i moved up to a Penthouse in Shanghai, no more Projects!! Here are some images. Its like our living standards went from like 2 to 10 in like a 2 day period, being certified really helps with getting jobs and salaries!!!

(By the way...the photo of the city buildings was taken from my BEDROOM)

We took a 24 hour train ride to Shanghai from Zhuhai which was quite unpleasant, because it was four Expats with a year's worth of luggage in one cramped quarters for 24 hours, kinda sucked.

But I have officially taught my first week of school at my official job wtih ESL Shanghai. The kids are adorable and it is truly a pleasure to begin my teaching experience with them. I will have photos of them later this week.

This is going to be a quick post because it is Friday night, and the social life is calling. However I will keep you all up to date very soon about everything that has happen and will happen.

Plus I will give you all my address to the "penthouse" so you can send me care packages, large wads of cash and perhaps your souls if you would be so kind... thanks a bunch... HAO LE!

and plus today was teacher's day, so i got flowers and chocolate from the kids, kinda warms the heart, who knew eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home