Sunday, August 13, 2006

























Ok people this adorable critter deserved her own post on my blog. So me and the rest of the US Expats decide to go out to eat at this lil Thai Spot over by Pleasure Street in Zhuhai. Instead of hopping on a taxi like the wise individuals...we decided to essentially walk the long way back to get a feel for the street. Lights and markets were everywhere, definately a booming part of town. Suddenly as I walk I feel a small tug at my crispy Ralph Lauren Polo... I look to my left...nothing. Then i continue to walk and I feel another tug, and see a small hand. Here is this little girl no more than like 5 hanging on for dear life to my back thigh. I gotta give it to the kid, her hustle is priceless because she was adorable!!!!!! She kept pointing to my stomach and then pointed to hers and then to her mouth as in "feed me" kind of thing... whoever sent her knew i was the biggest softy on the planet. But this kid literally wouldnt let me go....like literally...she was holding on to my clothes for at least 3 blocks and tugging away!!!!! I signaled to the girls in our group to try and pry the girl off of me, 2 looked scared to death, luckily Michelle grabbed the girl and tried to pry her off, but she was still hanging on!.... absolutely hilarious. I dragged the girl (on my body) all the way to a security guard who got her off me and hopefully found her parents... Wow I was shocked, well hey I coulda took home a lil Chinese daughter, because she wasnt letting go for nothin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See.. that wouldn't happen if Eck was around.. This would be me.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l96/orangeyeti05/greenranger.jpg

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home