Tuesday, August 08, 2006

















Ok this post is not for those with a weak stomach, if you cant take it, dont read any further.

I have a serious bone to pick with Zhuhai China. Apparently in most cities with the exception of Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong, it is an accepted practice to freely release urine and feces on the street if you just really have to go. On numerous occasions I saw women and men just walk into a corner, and just letting loose on a busy street in broad daylight. What the hell!?!?!? It is the most digusting thing I have ever seen in my life. Most of the time I have to watch out for dog feces in the U.S., but here I have seen more human waste! I asked that New Zealander Jesse who has been here some time about it and he said "Oh yeah man, in Zhuhai its not that bad though." I began to laugh hysterically and just shrugged it off....human waste people....human feces....just think about it.

I dont get it and im not trying to be mean people, just being real, its gross...and my toilet looks like this (feel sorry for me):


















But on a lighter note, class was fun today. We covered some activities that we could do with the students. We began by singing various songs that kids could sing in order to practice pronounciation, we also wrote some of our own songs. Needless to say I am back in grade school; the material we are covering is quite young, but it makes sense since that is the age group we are going to be interacting with. I should really learn how to teach, I honestly have no idea what activities I would have my kids do... :(















***Any of my professors reading this please give advice on how to teach*** !!!!!!

Perhaps tonight I am going to hit dinner and then fire off some job applications in Shanghai, and maybe snag a side job there as well!!!!! Hurray for my native Enlgish tongue! I got about 3 1/2 weeks left here in my Zhuhai Pro-ject, and then off to a better spot in Shanghai!


Oh yeah...homework too

I checked my mail today, still no packages containing anyone's soul...ill just wait.

That is all for today!!! Payce!

P.S. Nolan you better start reading my blog or i will pry your eyelids open and continuously take your picture until I run out of film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home