Thursday, October 05, 2006


Now onto this fish on your screen. We went back to this japanese restaurant and ordered flower fish, we were thinking it was going to be some nice and fresh sashimi... it turns out that they literally bring an entire fresh fish out on the table... and when I say fresh, I mean this thing was still moving!!!! No joke, the fish was still moving on the table as we were eating it, something about it's nervous system not quite dying out yet, D I S G U S T I N G...but it did taste good.

I will add more later about my last 2 weeks.

So I heard some troubling news about some activites going on back at campus in the last few days... i am not surprised, things are what they are, I knew I would have to face something like that eventually...but wow, so soon! Good luck with that... enough of that topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home